Women in trucking speak out about workplace sexual misconduct
Starbucks Installs Needle Disposal Boxes After Baristas Speak Out
The safety measure comes to some locations following a barista-led petitionCheck out the Petition
Lowe's employees are calling for severance pay
Amazon warehouse workers say they have "several urgent issues"
Fans join the call for equal pay for women's soccer players
Do you think you may have experienced wage theft?
Here's what you can doLearn more
Coworker.org allows you to start, run, and win campaigns to change your workplace. Have an idea for improving your workplace? Start by creating a Coworker.org petition and talking to your coworkers about your campaign. Every day, people are launching and joining campaigns around issues large and small -- from improving an office breakroom to providing paid sick leave to employees. Anything is possible when coworkers join together.
- Max Kangkaroo Leather K-3 Pro White Professional Bowling shoes for Left Handed
- Bronze gold Multi Cards Hand Trophy 3.5 X 6.5in FREE Engraving
- New Demon 2015 Complete Tune Personal Kit for Snowboard Ski + Free Gift Temp Wax
- Nash ZT Subterranean Camo Hoody
- Powerful Army Green 4 Strands 10LB-150LB PE Braided Fishing Line 300 500 1000M
- NEW OKUMA JAW FD 20 4bb REEL SPINNING DROPSHOT LURE PLUG FISHING REEL
- Grubs - Snowline Thermal Boots - Green Size 13
- Caldene Curved 5 Row Diamante And Pearl Browband-full Havana - Browb Cd4761 5
- Predexin Equine Premium Recover Aid 14 x 15g Sachets
- TENDER PER BARCA EUROVINIL 200 FONDO GONFIABILE BATTELLO PVC 1100 DTEX
- 12mm Jester 3 Strand Multifilament x 75 Metres (Floating Rope) Softline Rope
- Normani® Skitasche Alpine Run 200 346048EA
- ASICS Women's Gt-1000 6 G-tx Competition Running shoes 5 UK
- Echo TR2 7wt Spey Outfit 13'0
- Lure Spinning Rod Team Dragon Sensitive 7' 2,13m 4-21g Fast Action Light Power
- RON THOMPSON BOAT ROD REST HOLDER FOR SEA & UPTIDE FISHING WITH RIGS LURES SHADS
- CAPERLAN Assembly ledgering sea fishing SENSEATIP-1 300 telescopic
- Uvex Perfexxion II Reithelm Sicherheit Reitkappe Sicherheitshelm soko_reitsport
- FITS Shade Show Shirt-M-White Red Plaid Gingham
- Ariat Women's Ideal Down Gilet bluee XS
- EquiRoyal Braided Reins for English Bridles Quality Horse Training Tool
Tara Z. Former WeWork employee
"Few people understand the complex legal language included in employment contracts. Through Coworker.org, I had an appropriate platform to notify the public of little known arbitration clauses being included in employment contracts which limit workers' rights. My Coworker.org campaign allowed me to contact current and former employees, and to create positive change for workers."
Rylinda R. Former Comcast employee
"The #MeToo Movement gave me the courage to share what happened to me. I decided to launch a campaign on Coworker.org to address my own experiences with sexual harassment in the workplace. Through my Coworker.org petition, I was able to form a leadership team with women across the country who've experienced similar treatment. We collaborated on a petition delivery, met with elected officials, told our story in the media, and even created special t-shirts to promote our campaign. The fight isn't over, but now I've got a strong group of women to back me up."
Alia T. Bartender
"My coworkers and I created a campaign on Coworker.org to raise wages at our Southern restaurant chain -- and it worked! Customers began asking about our petition, and a local newspaper ran a story about it. The restaurant responded by raising pay. Coworker.org helps employees join together and win change."
"Whether they're seeking better pay or working conditions, employees—especially low-wage workers—have typically had to traverse a tough road of organizing to get their message across and then getting others to listen. Now, dozens of employee networks have found a new place to gather, organize, and create change: Coworker.org."
- Fast Company, July 6, 2015
"Workers are organizing online at sites like Coworker.org to fight for new protections...We've got to find new ways that they can express solidarity. And that's where technology can help."
- President Barack Obama
Oct. 7, 2015
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
"If our existing unions are too shackled to the past to reinvent themselves...then other pro-worker, tech-savvy, fleet-of-foot social innovators are likely to step forward. ...For campaigns at specific workplaces [there are] platforms such as Coworker.org." - Wired UK, Jan. 12, 2017