Women in trucking speak out about workplace sexual misconduct
Starbucks Installs Needle Disposal Boxes After Baristas Speak Out
The safety measure comes to some locations following a barista-led petitionCheck out the Petition
Lowe's employees are calling for severance pay
Amazon warehouse workers say they have "several urgent issues"
Fans join the call for equal pay for women's soccer players
Do you think you may have experienced wage theft?
Here's what you can doLearn more
Coworker.org allows you to start, run, and win campaigns to change your workplace. Have an idea for improving your workplace? Start by creating a Coworker.org petition and talking to your coworkers about your campaign. Every day, people are launching and joining campaigns around issues large and small -- from improving an office breakroom to providing paid sick leave to employees. Anything is possible when coworkers join together.
- STORM Code X bowling ball 15 LB. 1ST QUALITY NEW UNDRILLED IN BOX
- RUROC RG1-DX - Farbe Titan - Größe YL S (54 - 56 cm)
- Reusch Profi SL R TEX XT Junior Kinder Jugend Skihandschuhe (700335)
- Waterproof Water Resistant Skiing Warm Trousers Winter Sports Outerwear
- Victor longsleeve Female 5918 Peach melange Badminton Table Tennis Lady Womens
- SA Sonar Saltwater Intermediate WF-9-I Sunrise Clear - NIB- Sale and Free Ship
- Vintage Lure Vintage Fishing Fishing Lures
- Baumloser Sattel ''Aspect'' Kunststoff Glattlederoptik Kunstfell-Unterseite
- Global Herbs Zephyr Dustex Powder
- Tough-1 Harness Leather Split Reins with Waterloop Bit Ends - 3 4 x 8'
- Leather Cartridge Carrying Case Gannochy Shooting Loading Excellent Condition
- Women's trousers with elastic waistband and cords - 014270
- Used Yamaga Blanks Calista EG86M egi squid jig spinning rod Japan 908
- Nuovo Stivale Arxus Pioneer Nord 1008 Caccia pesca made in Svezia gomma naturale
- Okama Reel 10 11 Salmon Fly Reel
- Vintage ABU Hi-Lo Wobbler 12gr D Neu, Made in Japan 1982-85
- 10 Double T Youth Roper Style Saddle with Leather Latigo and Off Billet
- C-L-74 74 HILASON 1200D WINTER WATERPROOF HORSE BLANKET BELLY WRAP PATRIOTIC US
- RJ CLASSICS Essential Collection Devon Equestrian Show Coat bluee Plaid 2 R
- REV Changer Premium MAMMOTH RIGHT HAND CHAMPAIGN gold Bowling Wrist Support_MC
- gold LABEL GREEN LIPPED MUSSEL - 450 GM - GLD0385
- NEW SPYDER WOMENS 2o.OOOmm 2o.OOOg TRAVELER ATHLETIC FIT SKI PANTS 6
- New Columbia 1X Snow Pants Nylon Waterproof Lined Ski Winter blueebell
- ANTI SLIP TAPE HIGH GRIP blueE NON SLIP ADHESIVE 300mm x 3m
Tara Z. Former WeWork employee
"Few people understand the complex legal language included in employment contracts. Through Coworker.org, I had an appropriate platform to notify the public of little known arbitration clauses being included in employment contracts which limit workers' rights. My Coworker.org campaign allowed me to contact current and former employees, and to create positive change for workers."
Rylinda R. Former Comcast employee
"The #MeToo Movement gave me the courage to share what happened to me. I decided to launch a campaign on Coworker.org to address my own experiences with sexual harassment in the workplace. Through my Coworker.org petition, I was able to form a leadership team with women across the country who've experienced similar treatment. We collaborated on a petition delivery, met with elected officials, told our story in the media, and even created special t-shirts to promote our campaign. The fight isn't over, but now I've got a strong group of women to back me up."
Alia T. Bartender
"My coworkers and I created a campaign on Coworker.org to raise wages at our Southern restaurant chain -- and it worked! Customers began asking about our petition, and a local newspaper ran a story about it. The restaurant responded by raising pay. Coworker.org helps employees join together and win change."
"Whether they're seeking better pay or working conditions, employees—especially low-wage workers—have typically had to traverse a tough road of organizing to get their message across and then getting others to listen. Now, dozens of employee networks have found a new place to gather, organize, and create change: Coworker.org."
- Fast Company, July 6, 2015
"Workers are organizing online at sites like Coworker.org to fight for new protections...We've got to find new ways that they can express solidarity. And that's where technology can help."
- President Barack Obama
Oct. 7, 2015
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|UPC:||Does Not Apply|
"If our existing unions are too shackled to the past to reinvent themselves...then other pro-worker, tech-savvy, fleet-of-foot social innovators are likely to step forward. ...For campaigns at specific workplaces [there are] platforms such as Coworker.org." - Wired UK, Jan. 12, 2017