Women in trucking speak out about workplace sexual misconduct
Starbucks Installs Needle Disposal Boxes After Baristas Speak Out
The safety measure comes to some locations following a barista-led petitionCheck out the Petition
Lowe's employees are calling for severance pay
Amazon warehouse workers say they have "several urgent issues"
Fans join the call for equal pay for women's soccer players
Do you think you may have experienced wage theft?
Here's what you can doLearn more
Coworker.org allows you to start, run, and win campaigns to change your workplace. Have an idea for improving your workplace? Start by creating a Coworker.org petition and talking to your coworkers about your campaign. Every day, people are launching and joining campaigns around issues large and small -- from improving an office breakroom to providing paid sick leave to employees. Anything is possible when coworkers join together.
- REV UP SHARK RED RIGHT Hand Bowling Wrist Support Accessories Sports
- HANDMADE METAL BAKE OFF COOKING COOKERY TROPHY GIFT FREE POSTAGE FREE ENGRAVING
- BCA Stealth Carbon-Lawinensonde orange 300 cm
- Marker Ski Binding M 8.2 Graphite Front Fitting Binding
- Batteria ricambio litio hoverboard 36 volt 4400mA 6.5 8 10
- Abu Garcia Céramique Super Réglage Roulement Revo RVO3 Côtière, Énergie
- Keitech Crazy Flapper Fishing Mold Lure Craw Bait Mold Soft Plastic 38-110 mm
- Goode Rider Equestrian Jean Full Seat Breech-Premium Wash-26L
- Masta Coolmasta Poney Refroidisseur Tapis 5ft blue Marine - Rug Navy Cooler
- Daryl Gurney Special Edition 90% Tungsten Steel Tip Darts by Winmau
- Deerhunter 3760 Rogaland Expedition Hose Brown Leaf Größe 48 Jagd Outdoor
- Lolë Dress Shirt S Top Red Harlee Mesh Lining Breathable
- Shimano OCEA JIGGER INFINITY MOTIVE B610-5 6'10 baitcasting jigging rod
- 3 KARPFENRUTEN 3,00m 3 ROLLEN ROD POD ELEKTR. BISSANZEIGER ANGELSET KARPFENSET
- Daiwa Aqualite Feeder 3.30m 2+2 sections Cannes Feeder Carpe NEUF 2019
- VINTAGE WOOD NET MENDING NEEDLE
- U-B-VX HILASON WESTERN DRAFT HORSE SADDLE WIDE GULLET TRAIL PLEASURE ENDURANCE B
- Tredstep Ireland 3rd Symphony Breeches - Ladies NanoSphere Stretch Knee Patch
- U-T-MX U-L,M,S, XS TROXEL SPIRIT HORSE RIDING HELMET DIALFIT LOW PROFILE FLIPFOL
- Roxy Ro Fi Pt R Bo J Kpg7 Charcoal Heather Flower Field M
- Harry Hall Junior Kinsley Star Denim Jodhpurs (TL1806)
- Fischer Women Cruzar 7 Snow Ski Boots White Size 26.5, 9 US NEW
- CASCO SCI JUNIOR SALOMON 377729 JIB JR blueE MATT
- Streetsurfing Longboard Fishtail 42 - Line Up
Tara Z. Former WeWork employee
"Few people understand the complex legal language included in employment contracts. Through Coworker.org, I had an appropriate platform to notify the public of little known arbitration clauses being included in employment contracts which limit workers' rights. My Coworker.org campaign allowed me to contact current and former employees, and to create positive change for workers."
Rylinda R. Former Comcast employee
"The #MeToo Movement gave me the courage to share what happened to me. I decided to launch a campaign on Coworker.org to address my own experiences with sexual harassment in the workplace. Through my Coworker.org petition, I was able to form a leadership team with women across the country who've experienced similar treatment. We collaborated on a petition delivery, met with elected officials, told our story in the media, and even created special t-shirts to promote our campaign. The fight isn't over, but now I've got a strong group of women to back me up."
Alia T. Bartender
"My coworkers and I created a campaign on Coworker.org to raise wages at our Southern restaurant chain -- and it worked! Customers began asking about our petition, and a local newspaper ran a story about it. The restaurant responded by raising pay. Coworker.org helps employees join together and win change."
"Whether they're seeking better pay or working conditions, employees—especially low-wage workers—have typically had to traverse a tough road of organizing to get their message across and then getting others to listen. Now, dozens of employee networks have found a new place to gather, organize, and create change: Coworker.org."
- Fast Company, July 6, 2015
"Workers are organizing online at sites like Coworker.org to fight for new protections...We've got to find new ways that they can express solidarity. And that's where technology can help."
- President Barack Obama
Oct. 7, 2015
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Taille:||Default||Numéro de pièce fabricant:||PNYCOMP27240-Burgund|
"If our existing unions are too shackled to the past to reinvent themselves...then other pro-worker, tech-savvy, fleet-of-foot social innovators are likely to step forward. ...For campaigns at specific workplaces [there are] platforms such as Coworker.org." - Wired UK, Jan. 12, 2017