Women in trucking speak out about workplace sexual misconduct
Starbucks Installs Needle Disposal Boxes After Baristas Speak Out
The safety measure comes to some locations following a barista-led petitionCheck out the Petition
Lowe's employees are calling for severance pay
Amazon warehouse workers say they have "several urgent issues"
Fans join the call for equal pay for women's soccer players
Do you think you may have experienced wage theft?
Here's what you can doLearn more
Coworker.org allows you to start, run, and win campaigns to change your workplace. Have an idea for improving your workplace? Start by creating a Coworker.org petition and talking to your coworkers about your campaign. Every day, people are launching and joining campaigns around issues large and small -- from improving an office breakroom to providing paid sick leave to employees. Anything is possible when coworkers join together.
- 16lb Radical Reax Gusto Bowling Ball NIB
- Dalbello Panterra 130 I.D. Ski Boot blueeorange 26.5
- KARI TRAA Merinowoll Skiunterwäsche, pink Long Pant Merino Wool NEU
- Ravs Ski Goggles Snow Snowboard Glacier for Eyeglass Wearers
- For Xiaomi MIJIA M365 Scooter Dashboard Taillight Thredtle Brake Battery Charger
- Gan Craft Jointed Claw 148 15-SS Slow Sinking Jointed Lure 16 (0668)
- Ron Thompson Belly Boat Fins Flossen Max-Float Schwimmflossen
- Gatehouse Jeunesse Leather Riding Hat 58cm Navy
- Perfeq Padded Brow & Nose Halter Bridle in Matt Brown - Cob Arab Size
- Euro-star Reithose Vollbesatz, karo blue white red Gr. 40(708a)
- Glencairn Harris Tweed Leather Peak Baseball Cap Hat Grey ZH016 Shooting Hunting
- Ultimate Knee Support with Straps Lightweight Breathable Durable Sports Strap
- DAIWA RYOGA BAY JIGGING C2020PE-HL REEL Excellent from japan
- Scierra Traxion 3 Fly Reel 9 GunSmoke (Fly Fishing Fishing)
- NOMURA HIRO ALU SPINNING FISHING REELS PIKE ALL PREDATOR ALUMINIUM SPOOL
- Greys prodigy sx 12' 2.75lb 40mm rod carp setup
- U-B-15 15 Western Horse Saddle Leather Treeless Trail Barrel Dark Brown Hilason
- Showman LIMITED EDITION Teal & White Beaded Leather Headstall & Breast Collar
- C--WHI PROFESSIONAL CHOICE PRO PERFORMANCE SHOW REAR HORSE JUMP BOOTS PAIR WHITE
- 15lb redo Grip WINNER Solid Reactive Bowling Ball
- Absorbine Unisex's Ultra Shield Fly Mask, Without Ears, One Size
- HERRE SNOWBOARD SET TRANS LTD GREEN 143 CM 2019 + FTWO SONIC BINDUNG GR. M + BAG
- Dynastar Driver X06L Downhill Skis 146 cm with Tyrolia SL110 Bindings
- Penny Undulations Graphic Series - Visual Range - 22 Inch Cruiser Complete
Tara Z. Former WeWork employee
"Few people understand the complex legal language included in employment contracts. Through Coworker.org, I had an appropriate platform to notify the public of little known arbitration clauses being included in employment contracts which limit workers' rights. My Coworker.org campaign allowed me to contact current and former employees, and to create positive change for workers."
Rylinda R. Former Comcast employee
"The #MeToo Movement gave me the courage to share what happened to me. I decided to launch a campaign on Coworker.org to address my own experiences with sexual harassment in the workplace. Through my Coworker.org petition, I was able to form a leadership team with women across the country who've experienced similar treatment. We collaborated on a petition delivery, met with elected officials, told our story in the media, and even created special t-shirts to promote our campaign. The fight isn't over, but now I've got a strong group of women to back me up."
Alia T. Bartender
"My coworkers and I created a campaign on Coworker.org to raise wages at our Southern restaurant chain -- and it worked! Customers began asking about our petition, and a local newspaper ran a story about it. The restaurant responded by raising pay. Coworker.org helps employees join together and win change."
"Whether they're seeking better pay or working conditions, employees—especially low-wage workers—have typically had to traverse a tough road of organizing to get their message across and then getting others to listen. Now, dozens of employee networks have found a new place to gather, organize, and create change: Coworker.org."
- Fast Company, July 6, 2015
"Workers are organizing online at sites like Coworker.org to fight for new protections...We've got to find new ways that they can express solidarity. And that's where technology can help."
- President Barack Obama
Oct. 7, 2015
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
"If our existing unions are too shackled to the past to reinvent themselves...then other pro-worker, tech-savvy, fleet-of-foot social innovators are likely to step forward. ...For campaigns at specific workplaces [there are] platforms such as Coworker.org." - Wired UK, Jan. 12, 2017